    Does any one know where. Hardly Normal used to carry Verbatim but
    have gone to Imation

    TIA

    Mutley, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Mutley

    BTMO Guest

    Don't know about Auckland, but if you want to get them via mail order, you
    could try here: www.jjdigital.co.nz

    Cheers,

    Brenton

    BTMO, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Ascent also carry Verbatim (online).

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Nov 11, 2003
  4. Mutley

    Mutley Guest

    Thanx for that..

    Mutley, Nov 11, 2003
  5. Mutley

    rubber Guest

    Aquilatech also sell them - I've bought 3 spindles of 20 x printable
    DVDs - good prices as far as I can tell

    Rubber

    rubber, Nov 14, 2003