    selected the LAN ID - "cisco" in my device,and click the connect
    button, it was failed to connect to the AP.

    So anyone can give a suggestion for this, thanks.

    kelvin_yin, Mar 20, 2009

  2. kelvin_yin

    camillee

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    what authentication method are you using? it may be due to that.
    you need to give us more details to be able to help :D

    camillee, Mar 20, 2009

  3. kelvin_yin

    Thrill5 Guest

    Could be any number of issues, but probably due to association or
    authentication. Turn on debugging for association and authentication on the
    1242 and then try to connect. The debugs will point you in the right
    direction.

    Thrill5, Mar 23, 2009
  4. kelvin_yin

    kelvin_yin Guest

    Thanks Thrill5, I will try to do that.

    actually, I am beginner to cisco network devices, and I don't know how
    to use them.

    kelvin_yin, Mar 23, 2009