    What am I missing?

    Thanks
    Ray

    keons1, Jul 8, 2005

  2. keons1

    Guest

    If I am correct, I believe the username is the mac address, witouht
    spaces or dots (aaaabbbbcccc) and there is no password. I used directly
    my Aironet 1200 as a Radius server for that matter and the usernames
    are configured like that :

    username 004096a590a4 nopassword

    I do not know how to make IAS work witout passwords... there must be a
    trick.

    Good luck!

    , Jul 9, 2005

  3. The point is to use the mac address as the password.

    Remember that you must authenticate the wireless acrd's MAC and not the
    LAN Mac!

    Martin Bodenstedt, Jul 14, 2005