    What am I missing?

    Thanks
    Ray

    keons1, Jul 8, 2005

  2. keons1

    Guest

    If I am correct, I believe the username is the mac address, witouht
    spaces or dots (aaaabbbbcccc) and there is no password. I used directly
    my Aironet 1200 as a Radius server for that matter and the usernames
    are configured like that :

    username 004096a590a4 nopassword

    I do not know how to make IAS work witout passwords... there must be a
    trick.

    Good luck!

    , Jul 9, 2005

  3. schrieb:
    > If I am correct, I believe the username is the mac address, witouht
    > spaces or dots (aaaabbbbcccc) and there is no password. I used directly
    > my Aironet 1200 as a Radius server for that matter and the usernames
    > are configured like that :
    >
    > username 004096a590a4 nopassword
    >
    > I do not know how to make IAS work witout passwords... there must be a
    > trick.

    The point is to use the mac address as the password.

    Remember that you must authenticate the wireless acrd's MAC and not the
    LAN Mac!

    --
    Martin Bodenstedt

    www.landtag-bw.de / www.die-bodenstedts.de