aironet 1200 - two vlan's, dhcp question

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by John Smith, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    scenario:
    aironet 1200 connected to 6509
    VLAN 1 - native vlan
    vlan 20 - wireless vlan (radius/wpa/tkip)
    vlan 21 - wireless vlan (wep)

    dhcp server is a win2k3 server
    ip helper addresses are configured for the vlan interfaces on the 6509

    6509 switchport is configured as a trunk, allowing only vlans 1, 20, and
    21 to said aironet 1200 (12.3.(4))

    vlan20 wireless clients (wpa/tkip) receive a dhcp address just fine when
    associating
    vlan21 wireless clients (wep) are unable to obtain a dhcp address from my
    win2k3 server. if i assign a static IP to wep clients , wireless works
    fine.

    any hints? tips?

    TIA

    John Smith, Jun 6, 2005

  2. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    cancel question - was problem w/ wep key

    John Smith, Jun 6, 2005