    any command in the Aironet IOS to change the encapsulation..

    I'd be grateful for any help

    Werner

    Zhyniq, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Zhyniq

    Uli Link Guest

    You'll need a router.
    The 1200 does *not* route or NAT any packets.
    It's a WLAN-to-Ethernet bridge, not a WLAN/DSL-router

    The AP's bridging will function with any IP from any subnet. It's only
    for accessing the management interface.

    Uli Link, Aug 5, 2005

  3. Hi Werner,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco Wireless TAC Case Collection:

    http://129.41.16.73/wireless/home

    It could be an excellent "interactive resource" for you to solve your
    Cisco Wireless problems.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17