    recoverable but how do I get it to properly load my firmware and config?

    Anyone there who can give me a hint?

    Thanks,

    Martin Bodenstedt, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Assuming that you're getting an "ap:" prompt when you connect
    via the console port, then here's the drill:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a0080209250.html#wp1048378

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hi,
    ~
    ~ after a failed firmware update my Aironet 1200 Access Point comes up
    ~ "empty" - with the minimal boot load that is.
    ~
    ~ I can connect to it through the console, so I guess the machine is

    Aaron Leonard, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Martin Bodenstedt, Jun 6, 2005