    appreciated.

    cheers,

    sven

    Sven Juergensen, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Sven Juergensen

    Tosh Guest

    from what i know, network eap and a key rotation
    If you issue a "debug radius authentication" on the ap you should see the
    new keys uploaded from the radius server each time a client reauthenticates,
    this by itself is not a proof that the new keys are going to be installed,
    but I can't think a reason for that to not happen.
    Bye,
    Tosh.

    Tosh, Dec 28, 2004