    which would be a VPN connection which then would launch the Aircard dialup
    using the Aircard's credentials.

    Thanks for any help

    Guest, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Guest

    harrisonerik

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    vpn

    Essentially you want to bypass the windows authentication to go directly into the vpn? The only thing i could think of is to still have the login through windows and through a group policy, have the only thing to show on startup after the login be the vpn login. But, and I am assuming, they need the apps on that computer, just put it in the startup folder so upon windows boot it will prompt for vpn login credentials... I dont think you could bypass to go straight to a VPN login without actually being in windows first, seeing as how there are services attached to any type of connection.

    harrisonerik, Nov 10, 2006