    hj Guest

    Do I need floppy drive to install the driver during installation (like XP
    x64)?

    hj, Feb 4, 2007

  2. hj

    John Barnes Guest

    No. You can install from most any source. HD CD etc.

    John Barnes, Feb 4, 2007

  3. hj

    Guest Guest

    If you have Intel ICH7R controller there is no need for drivers. They are
    in-box.
    I installed Ultimate x64 with Configure SATA As set to [AHCI] and no drivers
    were needed.
    Intel Matrix Storage Console shows Yes for NCQ support.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Core 2 Extreme X6800

    Guest, Feb 4, 2007