    Juan Jansen

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, May 23, 2005

  2. I'll make Darrell aware of the post Juan.

    Joseph Conway [MSFT], May 23, 2005

  3. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Thank you Joseph

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, May 23, 2005
  4. Juan Jansen

    DKI Guest

    What data encryption are you using on the router TKIP or AES for the
    password and also the settings is it WPA-PSK or WPA. Are they matching that
    of the settings your inputing into the association tab in that of the
    prefered networks under the wireless network tab.

    DKI, May 23, 2005
  5. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    hi,

    I used AES with WPA2, there should be a WPA2 entry is WPA2 was supported in
    XP x64, the WPA2 entry does appear in XP x86

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, May 23, 2005
  6. Juan Jansen

    DKI Guest

    If i remember WPA2 only is adds AES of the 802.11i standard. I never seen a
    WPA 2 option but as far as i know it comes under WPA but i could be wrong.

    DKI, May 24, 2005
  7. Juan Jansen

    DKI Guest

    Also i forgot to add if i am wrong then the it could be that the card or
    driver don't support WPA2.

    DKI, May 24, 2005
  8. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Juan Jansen, May 24, 2005
  9. Hello Juan,
    I checked with various sources before I posted the first two time and the
    indications were that WPA2 was included with this release, plus I was told
    that it was included.
    I did some further checking and it turns out the initial inquiries I did
    came back with incorrect information.
    WPA2 does not appear to be included with X64
    Sorry Juan for wrong information. There is no ETA for any updates.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], May 25, 2005
  10. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Hi Darrell,

    Thankyou for investigating...

    But can you tell me "if" an update for it is planned?

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, May 25, 2005