    store. the ink will be going in a canon pixma mp780.

    thanks,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006

  2. mike

    Evan Platt Guest

    I don't see any seller named Abacus24/7 or Abacus247.

    Evan Platt, Jun 27, 2006

  3. "mike" seems to be a habitual question asker. Just yesterday he had
    people reply to pretty much the same question with info, such as from
    SgtMinor:

    ----------------------------

    It seems that 3 people out of a thousand were unhappy, but I've had good
    luck with Abacus 24-7. And, it seems, so did thousands of repeat customers.

    Feedback Score: 48319
    Positive Feedback: 99.7%
    Members who left a positive: 48449
    Members who left a negative: 131
    All positive feedback received: 77556

    http://stores.ebay.com/Abacus24-7

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    roger,

    i was as asking for someone who had some DIRECT experience with this ink.
    you know, like someone who has used it in the past or is currently using it.

    the good sergeant was replying about Abacus24/7 as an ink supplier, i
    believe, as opposed to providing information about this specific ink. i have
    no idea how many different inks this company sells. some may (and most
    likely are) better than others.

    let's see how i can explain this to you so you will be able to see the
    difference.

    ok. someone is looking for a reliable automobile to buy... yes, they may
    inquire as to the automobile manufacturer (supplier) in general but if they
    have a specific model of automobile in mind, they would be more inclined to
    ask about this specific model. automobile manufacturers produce different
    models, some models are better than others as far as reliability goes, for
    example
    so you see, my friend, this is not "pretty much the same question" at all,
    is it?

    my first inclination when i saw your post was to simply ask that mind your
    own goddam business. but i'm too polite to do that.

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  5. Why don't you risk $2 or $3 and find out?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 27, 2006
  6. mike

    mike Guest

    My heavens?!? The third question in 25 hours?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell is
    wrong with this guy? He must be stopped, I say! He's out of control!

    Or maybe he's hesitant about using aftermarket ink because twice now he's
    had to buy new printheads because the others were ruined by crappy
    aftermarket ink and he doesn't want to repeat the experience. Therefore he
    is proceeding very cautiously.

    Still, there's no excuse for this type of behavior... for all these
    QUESTIONS! We hate questions. They make us uncomfortable.

    Roger, thank you for monitoring this fellow's "question output.

    Your including the number of questions AND the time frame in which they were
    asked just goes to show how "special" you really are.
    The man who pays attention to the smallest detail is, uh, a man who pays
    attention to the smallest detail, by God!

    Some might say you were "anal." But not me, brother. I'm overjoyed, as the
    rest of this newsgroup must be, that you're out there watching over us,
    protecting us from "question terrorists" like the evil "Mr. Ink," as I have
    come to call him.

    We can't tolerate this type of thing around here. Three (related) questions
    in 25 hours? Nay, no, never again! Roger, take this inquisitive bastard out
    back and shoot him!

    Then shove some coal "up there," Rog," and in no time you'll have some
    diamonds. No, wait. Belay that. You probably couldn't shove a pin up there.
    Too tight.

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  7. mike

    mike Guest

    i will if you promise to give me about $70 plus shipping for a new printhead
    if the ink screws up the printer. deal?

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  8. mike

    Bill Guest

    I replied to your previous post, and yes I use Abakus.

    Bill, Jun 27, 2006
  9. mike

    mike Guest

    thanks for replying to this post and the other, bill.

    is it the oOA100 stuff you've bought from Abacus? if so, how is it?

    thanks again,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  10. mike

    Bill Guest

    I have bought about 12 refills from them, no issues, excellent.

    Bill, Jun 27, 2006
  11. mike

    mike Guest

    great! you are the person i was looking for! someone who has actually used
    the OA100 ink.

    you've ordered a dozen refills from them and have had no problems?

    they have good prices too! pardon me while i go put in an order with them.

    thanks again, bill,

    mike

    mike, Jun 27, 2006
  12. mike

    SgtMinor Guest

    Actually, I stated "I've had good luck with Abacus 24-7." What do
    you think I was having luck with if not ink cartridges? Had you
    asked I would've told you that I've dealt with them for at least
    four years, and have bought 70 to 80 Canon OA100 ink refills with
    not a single problem.

    It would also have helped if you had kept this follow-up question
    in the original thread, especially since your new subject line is
    confusing. It looks now if you're thinking of buying bulk ink and
    doing the refilling yourself.

    SgtMinor, Jun 28, 2006
  13. mike

    mike Guest

    my apologies for the misunderstanding, sgt. i should have been more explicit
    with my query.

    nevertheless you pointed me in the right direction which ultimately was
    precisely where i wanted to go.

    and i thank you,

    mike

    mike, Jun 28, 2006
  14. mike

    sbb78247 Guest

    John Doe wrote:

    < snip nothing of signifcance>

    what's the matter john - you didn't like looking like the nitwit you are in
    the homebuilt group?????

    sbb78247, Jun 29, 2006