    Any serious suggestions are welcome

    Thanks in advance
    Verdure

    Conseiller, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Conseiller

    w00t Guest

    Personally I found it easier to take it order 291, 293,
    294 since each exam builds upon the skills of the earlier
    one.

    w00t, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Conseiller

    solo/400 Guest

    take 291 next
    then 299
    then 270 if you don't have it yet...

    at this point you'll be a mcsa...

    293 and then 294...

    299 is useful because there are alot of questions on security in 293
    and 294

    solo/400, Nov 5, 2004