    Any suggestions how I can fix this?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004

  2. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What VPN client are you using?

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004

  3.
    Piluk the hamburger-retributer, Sep 28, 2004
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  5. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004
  6. pcbutts1, <>, the self-absorbed, over-reactive dormouse,
    and person who works for the post office collecting letters for the mail by
    walking the streets and ringing a bell, scribbled:

    Propionivibrio Monandrum Nitidus Phycodnavirus, Sep 28, 2004
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I connect w/ TCP/IP port.

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  8. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Just checked out you seedsv.com link.
    Know anybody selling/servicing VCON desktop video conferencing equipment in
    the Balto/DC area?

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  9. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004
  10. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004
  11.
    Cardamine Calva Quadrivulnera Plectrovirus, Sep 28, 2004
  12. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Creating the exception worked.

    Much thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  13. Mike

    Mike Guest

    What does the MS XP SP2 VPN fix do?
    On other XP SP2 PCs do I need to
    install the MS SP2 VPN fix and the UDP exception
    or just the UDP exception?

    Mike

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  14. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004
  15. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 28, 2004
  16. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Did a Google search for the problem and found fix (didn't work) in
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 884020

    Mike, Sep 28, 2004
  17. Mike

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Sep 29, 2004