    money for software I have already paid for.)

    regards

    bjsol

    bjsol, Dec 7, 2003

  2. bjsol

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Dec 8, 2003

  3. bjsol

    Zermut Guest

    You would get a better answer if you posted your question in the
    comp.sys.hp.hardware newsgroup.

    Zermut, Dec 8, 2003
  4. bjsol

    bjsol Guest

    It is a Compaq Presario 5726. However, I guess the problem isn´t directly
    attached to a specific Presario??

    regards bjsol

    bjsol, Dec 8, 2003
  5. bjsol

    Miggsee Guest

    Have you checked their site for machine specific software updates/drivers?

    Compaq and HP have joined forces, and actually the HP burning software is
    quite good! (Record Now)

    <snip>

    Miggsee, Dec 8, 2003