After 70-290 exam. 294

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by dino kwang yang, Jul 19, 2008.

  1. Isn't easier to take the 294 exam?
    Somebody can gave me an advice?

    dino kwang yang, Jul 19, 2008

  2. Sure is - if you have proficiency in the 70-294 objectives! Sucks if you
    don't.

    Michael D. Alligood, Jul 19, 2008

  3. dino kwang yang

    John R Guest

    I don't know, I think it's pretty easy to TAKE any exam.
    Now PASSING, well that's another thing.

    John R

    John R, Jul 19, 2008
  4. dino kwang yang

    Jaco Niemand Guest

    I will recommend that you take at least the 291 after the 290. There might
    be some stuff in the 294 that was covered in the 291, etc.

    Jaco Niemand, Jul 20, 2008
  5. dino kwang yang

    PAJ Guest

    Isn't it? OK, thanks for the advice.

    PAJ, Jul 21, 2008
  6. dino kwang yang

    Andrew Du Guest

    290 is the base Win 2003 Server exam.

    Doesn't cover much AD stuff.

    If you want a good run at 294 I would suggest doing 291 first.

    A fair amount of overlap between those two.

    Andrew Du, Sep 29, 2008