Affordable Benefits

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Emmanuel, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    AmeriPlan USA® Corporation... the nation's premier Provider Access
    Organization, saving its members hundreds of millions of dollars in
    supplemental healthcare benefits since 1992. AmeriPlan® is the largest
    discounted fee-for-services plan of its type in the country. Our track
    record of success in providing access to affordable supplemental
    healthcare speaks for itself. We know our business. Members and
    providers... the AmeriPlan® network is strong and growing! Are you
    following the latest trends and statistics? AmeriPlan® is... and we're
    positioning within the marketplace to take advantage of the biggest
    demand for supplemental healthcare in decades... 7 out of 10 Americans
    are uninsured or under-insured. For AmeriPlan® members and providers,
    this presents the opportunity of a lifetime!

    * No claim forms to complete!
    * No restrictions on age, pre-existing conditions, or how
    many visits you can make!
    * No surprises! Your monthly fee is guaranteed for 2 years!
    * 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

    You get all four benefits* for a low start-up and monthly fee!

    Less than $12.00 / Month For Individuals

    Less than $20.00 / Month For Entire Household

    Keep in mind with these low cost, something is better than nothing. You
    may also, want to just try it out at no risk and cancel at anytime.

    Enroll at,

    http://mybenefitsplus.com/EPreal/
    http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/EPreal/

    Also, if you are interested in a lucrative broker position,

    http://iboplus.com/EPreal/
    http://www.iboplus.com/EPreal/

    For further questions and support regarding either plan, feel free to email me Emmanel at
    Thanks

    Emmanuel, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Emmanuel

    Boomer Guest