AFFILIATE #28144 MADE $1750 YESTERDAY GIVING AWAY 35 FREE CELL PHONES~~READ MORE...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ssgg, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. ssgg

    ssgg Guest

    AFFILIATE #28144 MADE $1750 YESTERDAY GIVING AWAY 35 FREE CELL PHONES~~READ MORE...
    YOU MAKE $50 PER FREE CELL PHONE YOU GIVE AWAY FOR FREE~~BEST
    OPPORTUNITY EVER
    Benefits & Features "Snapshot"
    Here is just a small sampling of our program benefits:
    YOU GET
    --365-day cookie
    --Net-35 pay schedule
    --$50 per cell phone sale
    --$10 cell phone override on sub-affiliates
    --$80 per alarm system sale!
    --$20 alarm system override on sub-affiliates!
    --10% bonus if you sell 20 cell phones/month! (see comp. plan)
    --15% wireless accessory sales
    --10% residual on VOIP sales
    --Customizable white-label website
    --Advanced cell phone campaign tracking
    --Offline sales channels supported.
    --FREE to join - No cost to be a member

    CHECK OUT THIS ABSOLUTE MONEY MAKER NOW;
    JUST CLICK ON LINK;

    <http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=6721>

    CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET YOUR FREE PHONE;

    <http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=6721>

    ssgg, Feb 13, 2006

  2. ssgg

    Tesco News Guest

    Another Idiot trying to make money, by getting others to sign up, using a
    URL with his reference number.

    A Pyramid Scheme.

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Feb 13, 2006