    For more information, please visit Aerocool's product page here: http://www.aerocool.us/p-peripheral/coolpanel2/coolpanel2.htm
    What do you think? Doesn't it look nice? The price is only $55 US.
    [​IMG]

    bigal, Nov 4, 2005

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    pretty cool. it doesn't have as much as the sunbeam superiour panel! :D

    unholy, Nov 4, 2005

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Just like me and Cooler Master....

    ....you are sold on Sunbeam products.

    bigal, Nov 4, 2005
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He sure is... How about firewire? Any firewire?

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  5. bigal

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    It supports Firewire, just look at the picture. Anyway, looks like a nice product.

    zachig, Nov 5, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Only problem....

    ...I can't keep buying stuff to put into my computers. It's getting expensive! :(

    bigal, Nov 5, 2005
  7. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh yeah, heh, that's firewire there it is. :) Ok, send me one. :)

    The Modfather, Nov 6, 2005
  8. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ask SVC :p dont make us do all the work :p

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's only money...

    How about you buy one and tell us (in a review) how good it is? That's the American way!!! :mmmpepsi:

    bigal, Nov 6, 2005
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    except without the pespi :D

    unholy, Nov 7, 2005
  11. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    But most of the people here are upside downers. So I should do it their way. Send me one for free and I'll review it. I don't buy stuff unless I need it and then I'll review it. So look for that Quake 4 review and possibly one on the Logitech G7 Mouse shortly.

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  12. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    mmh, this is one cool looking front panel. You hardly see such cool looking one.

    PUTALE, Nov 8, 2005
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hurry up Modfather i wanna hear about this new G7!! :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I've checked out the specs for the G7 compared to the G5, it's the same mouse but wireless, different colours and with no adjustable weight cartridge. Otherwise it's the same thing. They reckon you can get 2 and a half days out of one battery if you play games for 4 hours each day.

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    man get a 16 hydro cell battery! :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  16. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Would it fit?

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I like the cordless mice, the MX1000 is just damned convenient. No wires to get in the way is nice.
    Also it comes with two batteries, so if one dies off, it can be fast-swapped with the second one while you recharge the first. So technically there's NO downtime. I've charged my MX1000 in 2 hours, it's very fast charging.
    The lack of weights isn't really important here because the cordless mice are just the right weight. I'd likely want all the weights in to begin with, I don't like mice that feel light. Both the G5 and G7 are 2000dpi mice so the performance is the same, the only difference is the lack of a cord so it's more convenient.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  18. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What's the price difference between the two?

    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Like $30 US.

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  20. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Sounds like a lot to me for wireless version of what I've got, but that's only because I don't have much money lying around and will take what I can get. Useful as it may be, a wireless mouse isn't high in my priorities.

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005