Advise please

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by lee23, Jun 8, 2010.

  1. lee23

    lee23

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I will start by saying hello to everyone first post:ciao:

    I was with Advent computer training, which you all know whent tits up. I am going to carry on with my studies at my own expense after paying them stupid amounts of money.

    Just dont know where to start

    Exams taken:
    220-601
    220-602
    70-271
    70-272
    So I am MCDST. But what do I do now, was on the MCSE course with advent
    so MCSA should be the next step

    Advents way:
    70-270
    70-290
    70-294
    70-291
    70-293
    70-284

    So as you can see I a long way to go and then MCITP.

    HELP

    Thanks in advance

    Lee

    lee23, Jun 8, 2010