    Regards
    Thnaks for your help
    Serge

    Guest, Nov 27, 2004

  2. quit now and save yourself further embarrassment.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    T-Bone Guest

    Self tests are great, but don't depend on them. Make sure you are practicing
    hands-on with actual systems as well.

    As for which practice test is better, I can't say for sure. Best bet is to
    google the group.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 29, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    the absolute BEST practice test is the live exam...mind you at $100-$125
    (15 rupees in India) a go it's a costly one.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Nov 29, 2004
  5. the absolute BEST practice test is the live exam...mind you at $100-$125
    if people think it's expensive, it's time for them to give more blood.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 30, 2004