    Model: Olympus Camedia C-3030 Zoom Camera
    Cheers,
    Arawak

    Arawak, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Arawak

    G. Morgan Guest

    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    I may be mistaken, but I think if you just go to "My Computer" you'll
    see a drive letter that maps to the camera. My friend has one and I
    hooked it up to my computer once (and we didn't have drivers).

    That Cammedia software is crap anyway. I sucked the pictures right
    off the camera and edited them with PaintShop Pro.

    G. Morgan, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Arawak

    treehugger Guest

    See: http://www.olympus.co.jp/en/support/imsg/digicamera/download/software/#driver
    The c-3030 is not listed but the c-3020 is. It wouldn't hurt to try these drivers and I guess they'll probably work.

    treehugger

    treehugger, Nov 18, 2004