    been disabled when I return and I have to re-enable it.

    Is there a way of keeping it enabled? The router stays connected ok.

    Gary

    Gary Jackson, May 1, 2005

  2. Gary Jackson

    Malke Guest

    Look at the network adapter's Properties from Device Manager (Control
    Panel>System>Hardware). On the Power Management tab, uncheck "Allow
    Windows to turn off this device when not in use" and see if that helps.

    Malke

    Malke, May 1, 2005

  3. Gary Jackson

    gary.jackson Guest

    Thanks Malke, however this network adaptor doesn't have a power
    management tab in device manager. The options are -
    General-Advanced-Driver and Resources. No reference to power management
    on it.
    However, my cable adaptor does have power management listed as an
    option and that worlks fine.

    A clue maybe?

    Gary

    gary.jackson, May 8, 2005