    Can anyone recommend a few online sellers of lenses?

    THanks
    Sean

    fatboybrando, Jun 3, 2005

  2. fatboybrando

    fatboybrando Guest

    Sorry meant to say in the UK.

    Cheers

    fatboybrando, Jun 3, 2005

  3. fatboybrando

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    google is your friend here.

    Neil Ellwood, Jun 3, 2005
  4. fatboybrando

    John Ortt Guest

    E-Bay :)

    www.ebay.co.uk

    I got an EOS EF-S 17-85 (almost new) for £360 including postage.

    As long as you are careful to check the seller has plenty of positive
    feedback (well spaced out in time and from different people) you should be
    fine.

    There are also some very good offers on brand new equipment shipped from
    abroad on e-bay but again check the feedback and details on UK VAT.

    Hope it helps,

    John

    John Ortt, Jun 3, 2005
  5. fatboybrando

    Gizmo Guest

    www.7dayshop.com

    Gizmo, Jun 3, 2005
  6. fatboybrando

    Skip M Guest

    B&H, Calumet (higher priced) and for used, KEH.

    Skip M, Jun 4, 2005
  7. fatboybrando

    Skip M Guest

    Never mind the follow up, didn't see this post...

    Skip M, Jun 4, 2005
  8. I have used http://www.ajpurdy.co.uk/ and
    http://www.microglobe.co.uk/catalog/ with fast and good results.

    Lester