    C#â„¢ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

    Best regards,

    Jeroen Ritmeijer

    Guest, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Greetings!

    Seems to me you will want to have people take...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.asp,
    then
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/distapps/
    and maybe
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpd/distapps/

    as for other things, I would try: WeFly247, especially WeFly247-50.
    If I understand your scenario correctly

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 30, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What does RTMing mean??
    I passed the 70-536 exam last week and starting to studing for the 70-526.

    Guest, Oct 28, 2006
  5. RTM means Released To Manufacturing. It's in the context of "Final version
    has gone gold. It's Released!"

    Chris Mullins, Oct 28, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank goodness ... I thought it meant "retired"

    Thank you !!

    Guest, Oct 28, 2006