    images.

    What should I do? What's going on??
    thanks!!

    PR, Sep 26, 2004

  2. Try putting the card into a usb card reader and reading it from there.

    Mr. Cellophane, Sep 26, 2004

  3. PR

    MoHo Guest

    Just a shot in the dark..............................but have you checked
    your "My Pictures" folder?

    MoHo, Sep 26, 2004
  4. PR

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Did this just start, or has it been doing it since you got the camera.

    What operating system are you using (ie Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows98 ?

    PC or Mac ?

    Is the cable OK ?

    On the surface, it sounds like something isn't configured quite right.

    Jim Townsend, Sep 26, 2004
  5. This has happened to me with two reasons. First a corrupted image fild on
    the compact flash card (maybe similar to SD; maybe not). Second, the card
    was formatted on the computer, then used on another brand of camera, then
    put in my Nikon CoolPix. It read as full, appeared empty on the computer,
    and the images showed up fine on the other camera. Check to see if it's
    been formatted by computer or another camera. Get a file recovery program,
    too -- if you haven't thought you needed one, you do now. :->

    Phil Stripling, Sep 26, 2004