    Study guide.

    At the end of it all, it wasn't that difficult.

    I hope this advice helps you out

    Mario, Oct 25, 2003

  2. mario dato che sei credo l'unico italiano presente qui posso rigirarti i
    miei dubbi??
    guarda per favore se puoi il mio post
    [it] mcse book question [it]

    grazie mille

    Antonio Feliziani, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Mario

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Ciao Mario. Yes, i agree. When I took the 70-215 i seemed a bit of a head
    bangger, considering that it is just a 2nd exam in the track.

    IMHO, I think the reason for this is the subject matter that is covered by
    the exam. It allows the guys writing the exam to be sneaky with the
    wording. You really have to think back to the text books and selftest
    courseware practice exams - to figure out what they are asking for.

    For those reading this and planning on taking this one, it VERY advisable
    to leave your "real world" experience outside the exam room door when
    taking this exam. refer only to books & prectice exams.

    RW, MCSA

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2003