"Adventures of Ford Fairlane" at Wal-Mart for $5.88

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by J. Alfred Prufrock, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. "Adventures of Ford Fairlane" at Wal-Mart for $5.88

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Picked it up today
    Release date isn't suppose to be Dec. 16th but they had this one and also "Pick-up Artist"
    in the $5.88 bin
    Thought I would pass this on to those who wanted it

    J. Alfred Prufrock, Nov 24, 2003

  3. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Tarkus Guest

    Sorry, they're going to have to pay me more than that.

    Tarkus, Nov 25, 2003
  4. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Murder Guest

    Is the quality okay?

    Murder, Nov 25, 2003
  5. "Adventures of Ford Fairlane" at Wal-Mart for $5.88
    I want at least $100.

    They want ME to pay THEM?

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
    revolving door.
    - Willy Walker

    Sydney Assbasket, Nov 25, 2003
  6. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Jeffman Guest

    Thanks for the heads up!
    I love reading of news like this here.

    Went by this morning and found only a couple left in the bin.
    Guy told me that the movie was old so they dumped them in over
    the weekend when they got them in.

    I also saw lots of Paramount titles that go for $14.99 at Best
    Buy in the same bin for $5.88. Titles like the Out-of-Towners
    original, Black Sunday, Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell and
    others.

    Keep up the good news!
    Jeff

    Jeffman, Nov 26, 2003
  7. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Shinner Guest

    Couldn't find it in my local...even looked on the "more expensive" shelves
    and the "bin o bargains".

    Shinner, Nov 26, 2003
  8. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Mike Guest

    Wal-Mart has no mercy. They will do whatever it takes to drive every
    retailer out of business. They are selling thoses DVD's at or below cost.
    Corporate greed at its worse

    Mike, Nov 28, 2003
  9. J. Alfred Prufrock

    3W Guest

    Commie...

    3W, Nov 28, 2003
  10. J. Alfred Prufrock

    SRT Guest

    Tell us something we don't already know.

    srt

    SRT, Nov 29, 2003
  11. J. Alfred Prufrock

    SRT Guest

    Ditto!

    srt

    SRT, Nov 29, 2003
  12. Well, it's being reported a woman was knocked unconscious by a stampede
    of shoppers at Walmart trying to buy $29 DVD players...

    Arthur Lipscomb, Nov 29, 2003
  13. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Wootikus Guest

    Wal-Mart has no mercy. They will do whatever it takes to drive every
    Nobody is forcing you to shop there. If you can find a place that
    sells milk, pastries, shirts, softwares, DVDs, CDs, appliances, and
    guns under one roof in my neighborhood at discounted price then let me
    know.

    Wootikus, Nov 30, 2003
  14. J. Alfred Prufrock

    NOMAD205 Guest

    bject: Re: "Adventures of Ford Fairlane" at Wal-Mart for $5.88
    I read that on Aol news and what is so sick is that at the end of the article
    they told her that they would put one of them ON HOLD for her...Oh my
    gawd..they are so tacky, you would think they would just give her one.

    NOMAD205, Nov 30, 2003
  15. J. Alfred Prufrock

    gardibolt Guest

    If I can't buy my liquor at the same place as my guns, it's not American.

    gardibolt, Dec 1, 2003
  16. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Steve Hanson Guest

    Yeah, they've cornered the market on Andrew Dice Clay movies.

    Is there a minus sign before your IQ?

    Steve Hanson, Dec 15, 2003
  17. J. Alfred Prufrock

    Fred Farkle Guest

    I read a few days after this incident, this woman pulled this same
    trick at another store, and she has a lawsuit against them.
    Shes the scammer!

    FF

    Fred Farkle, Feb 15, 2004