    Could someone please tell me what the wireless card is installed in
    this laptop and the web site to get the driver from

    Thanks. Michael

    MICHAEL, Jan 7, 2005

  2. MICHAEL

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 20:21:43 GMT, MICHAEL wrote:

    Advent is one of the lines PC World / Currys / Dixons sell. At least PC
    World have a helpdesk in store to ask, for what it's worth.
    To identify hardware for driver needed, try
    Everest Home Edition www.lavalys.com
    and PCI Tree http://www.pcitree.de/
    There is a list of specs http://www.dixons.co.uk/ I can't give paste
    them here as I have JavaScript disabled so can't click on the link. I
    also can't give the full URI for the laptop at it includes session IDs
    which is a fairly bad thing to do when just browsing.

    Me

    why?, Jan 7, 2005

  3. MICHAEL

    why? Guest

    BTW your email address munge is wrong as it's using a valid domain to
    which you are causing spam to be sent to, I doubt you own it so can't
    use it anyway.

    Registrant:
    American Automobile Association (AAA-DOM)
    1000 Triple AAA Drive
    Heathrow, FL 32746
    US

    Domain Name: AAA.COM

    See the notes your ISP has
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_news_troubleshooting_howavoid

    Me

    why?, Jan 7, 2005
  4. MICHAEL

    MICHAEL Guest

    MICHAEL, Jan 7, 2005
  5. P.C world is the best bet, where did you get yours?

    Annette Kurten, Jan 7, 2005