    go.

    Read This Full Report At:

    http://www.3min-reports.com/advantages_and_disadvantages.html

    Info Dude, Oct 12, 2006

  2. Info Dude

    Fred Guest

    Thanks, that's a revelation. I must rush out and buy myself one of these
    new-fangled digital things!

    Fred, Oct 12, 2006

  3. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    why the hell would a group dedicated to digital photography need to
    read a basic report on why digital photography is good or bad?

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  4. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Could you get me one too... must be a cool thing to have with all that
    convenience and practicality. wish I had thought of buying one before
    joining a digital photography newsgroup.

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  5. I'm guessing that "3 minutes" is the combined time spent researching and
    writing this "report".

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 12, 2006
  6. Advantages of automobiles over horse and buggy: There's less crap to
    clean up. {Although there are environmental disadvantages to internal
    combustion machines, too}

    But thanks for the heads up. No one is going to the site.

    John McWilliams, Oct 12, 2006
  7. Info Dude

    AustinMN Guest

    Info Dude wrote:
    <snip>

    The headliner used the term "real meat" The only thing posing as meat
    here is spam.

    Austin

    AustinMN, Oct 12, 2006
  8. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    and posing is the right word :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  9. Info Dude

    Stewy Guest

    Another Wikipedia sock puppet writes his first piece. we may find that
    info dude is actually slightly less than an infinite number of monkeys
    pounding away on keyboards somewhere...

    Stewy, Oct 12, 2006
  10. Yes, but do these monkeys have a degree in american english...

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Oct 12, 2006
  11. Info Dude

    Annika1980 Guest

    I'm interested in reading a report on the advantages of computers since
    I'm thinking about getting one soon. And what is this "Internet" thing?

    Annika1980, Oct 12, 2006
  12. Info Dude

    Pat Guest

    Isn't "the internet" that thing that Al Gore invented? Do worry, it's
    just a passing fad.

    Pat, Oct 12, 2006
  13. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    heh heh

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  14. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I'm sorry but you are obviously too naive to understand the
    complexities of a modern computer. perhaps you should start with a
    sinclair spectrum and work your way up over the next ten years or so?

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  15. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Okay, I will worry :O)

    Paul Heslop, Oct 12, 2006
  16. Info Dude

    Helen Guest

    Simple answer: "Ads by Google"
    (Didn't visit the site but I just KNOW I'm right. Right?)

    Helen, Oct 12, 2006
  17. The Internet is a series of tubes. It is not a truck.

    (According to one Senator, who heads the committee that oversees
    telecommunications policy. Be afraid. Be very afraid.)

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Oct 12, 2006
  18. Info Dude

    George Kerby Guest

    And draw a picture in your mind of a BBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGG abacus...

    George Kerby, Oct 12, 2006
  19. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    :O)