  1. melanie

    tholen Guest

    Classic evasion of the point by someone who is indecisive.

    tholen, Jul 1, 2005

  2. melanie

    tholen Guest

    You're erroneously presupposing that I don't already know.
    I'm not surprised that you're not interested in a logical discussion.
    You're erroneously presupposing that my statement is irrelevant. Duane
    Arnold
    Classic obsession, as evidence by the way in which you've followed me around
    to other newsgroups.

    tholen, Jul 1, 2005

  3. melanie

    ellis_jay Guest

    Is this Rusty Warren singing her night club song "Knockers Up!" ? Jesus,
    Mary, Joseph!!!

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Jul 1, 2005
  4. melanie

    DC Guest

    OMFG.

    DC, Jul 1, 2005
  5. melanie

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Yeah -- yeah Queen-ness whatever you're talking about, you can go stand in
    the corner in the 4 x 4 cell at the asylum and hold a conversation with
    yourself about it. I could care less about what you're talking about. You
    insane maniac stupid *clown* drop dead.

    Duane Arnold, Jul 1, 2005
  6. melanie

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Top mused:

    | So it seems FF is driving IE to be better.

    ... as all superior products do those that are inferior. ;-)

    mhicaoidh, Jul 1, 2005
  7. melanie

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Duane Arnold mused:

    | Yeah -- yeah Queen-ness whatever you're talking about, you can go
    | stand in the corner in the 4 x 4 cell at the asylum and hold a
    | conversation with yourself about it. I could care less about what
    | you're talking about. You insane maniac stupid *clown* drop dead.

    You still haven't learned to simply *not* feed the trolls and
    clowns, Duane. They keep coming back because you are a constant source
    of food. ;-)

    mhicaoidh, Jul 1, 2005
  8. melanie

    Duane Arnold Guest

    *M*, you know I love serving the *slop* -- HERE TROLL PIGGIES PIGGIES HERE
    TROLL PIGGIES PIGGIES come on down K-Troll-Piggy-Piggy and get some of the
    *slop*. ;-)

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 2, 2005
  9. melanie

    Ron Martell Guest

    Let's make the situation clear.

    Microsoft gives me the MVP award. I do not apply for it.

    The basis for the award is the quantity and quality of support that I
    provide in the various newsgroups, primarily the microsoft.public.*
    ones but also this one and some others that I frequent.

    And as I have stated publicly in front of various senior Microsoft VPs
    and others, I do this to support the users and because it is something
    I enjoy doing, not because of any devotion or dedication to Microsoft.
    And as I have also told them, whenever I see a situation where the
    legitmate best interests of the user are in conflict with the
    objectives of Microsoft then I am on the side of the user.

    In spite of this, or maybe even because of this, Microsoft has renewed
    my MVP award every year since they first awarded it to me in 1997.

    And my views and attitudes are not unique. Most of the MVPs that I
    know personally also share them.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    http://aumha.org/alex.htm

    Ron Martell, Jul 2, 2005
  10. I wasn't knocking it. I was just saying that someone who's deep into
    Windows and whom I've never seen say anything negative about it agreed
    that MS would probably mess with the standard.
    See above.
    See above. It's been my experience that a big enough commitment to
    Windows makes for only extremely rare instances of finding anything
    wrong with it or MS.
    See above.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 2, 2005