    http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3706&item=5705505392&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    ?

    Best regards.

    Eric LEMAITRE, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Eric LEMAITRE

    News Account Guest

    I use a Cisco 827 - I bought it to replace a Speedstream unit supplied by my
    DSL provider.

    The 837 is the current model that replaced the 827 in Cisco's line.

    The 1401 in your link is not available in the US.

    Don Woodward

    News Account, Jun 19, 2004

  3. Eric LEMAITRE

    Eddie Guest

    Tried a 1401 on Verizon DSL line. No go.

    Eddie

    Eddie, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Hi Don !

    So could a Cisco 8x7 be used everywhere in USA for any provider ? Or
    have I to discover available local providers premises before being able
    to choose an ADSL modem/router ?

    Thanks for having answered, cheers.

    Eric LEMAITRE, Jun 19, 2004
  5. Hi Eddie !
    OK, thanks for the tip, but is there an available ADSL modem/router
    which would fit to any ADSL provider on US soil, Verizon or any other ?

    Thanks for having answered, cheers.

    Eric LEMAITRE, Jun 19, 2004
  6. As far as I know, the 837 should work fine on all US DMT ADSL lines.
    Configurations will vary depending on whether doing PPPoA, RFC-1483
    bridging or PPPoE. See
    http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/browse/index.pl?i=Technologies&f=988
    for more info.

    Aaron