    This PC that I'm using now is connected directly to the router on one of its
    4 ports and that connects fine, the Lynksys AP is plugged right next to it

    Any ideas folks ?

    Vass, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Vass

    Hamman Guest

    Are the two devices on the same IP range and subnet?
    I would tell you what mine are, but i have a RIPE IP block, so they would be
    different.

    Are both devices acting as a DHCP server? If they are, they may be trying to
    get an IP address of each other. Have a good look throught the options
    pages.

    hamman

    Hamman, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Vass

    D Guest

    Doesnt Lynksys come with a setup disk, and do they not have a phone support?

    D, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Vass

    Rick Merrill Guest

    To connect one Router to another you have to use a crossover cable.
    Is your ADSL router integral with the DSL modem?
    That's the good news.
    Try the crossover.

    Rick Merrill, Jul 30, 2004
  5. Vass