    €21,95 per month. Users get speeds at 384 Kbps downstream and 128 Kbps
    upstream, but KPN does not offer standard web hosting, e mail or
    newsgroups facilities. Their advice: Bring your own webmail."

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 15, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Enkidu Guest

    Seems a bit silly to have an "always on" system then charge by the
    hour. That works out at 720 Euros a month! Telecom would LOOOVE that
    plan.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jan 15, 2004

  3. The only thing always on about ADSL is that most people get a router. You can
    get a dialup router and have always on dialup if you want to.

    Richard Malcolm-Smith, Jan 16, 2004
  4. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Enkidu Guest

    Oh, like ISDN was promoted as "always on if you need it". hehe!

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Jan 16, 2004