    nice, but a 4 port is fine too.
    Something reliable.

    Thanks

    AFK, Jul 2, 2005

  2. AFK

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Since your subject line refers to ADSL Modem/Router, I'd recommend using
    ethernet instead of USB if you're planning on sharing one ADSL modem input
    with several users.

    And please put the WHOLE question and ALL pertinent info in the MESSAGE, not
    in the subject line.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 2, 2005

  3. AFK

    Duane Arnold Guest

    IMHO, you should get a modem and router separate that's using RJ45 jacks and
    ethernet and not USB.

    You should get a router that does logging so you can review the logs with a
    logviewer so that you can see possible connections to dubious remote IP(s)
    from machines on the LAN due to malware that may have compromised a
    machine.

    http://www.sonic.net/wallwatcher/#routers

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 2, 2005
  4. AFK

    Fred is back Guest

    Classic hearsay from someone who is sociopathic.
    Still hallucinating, eh Duane Arnold? Ironically, you have not responded to
    any of my posts. You must feel convincingly defeated and have surrendered,
    Duane Arnold.
    Classic attribution problems again.

    Fred is back, Jul 2, 2005
  5. AFK