    (Pacific Bell) DSL network (in the SF Bay Area)?

    Thanks.
    Al

    eric, Jul 21, 2003

  2. eric

    eric Guest

    Another option is that I can get a cheaper router with the ADSL WAN
    interface.

    eric, Jul 21, 2003

  3. eric

    Al Guest

    I think Eric is asking if Cisco can interoperate with SBC's ATM DSL network.
    If he has static IP addresses, he will not need PPPoX, right?

    Al

    Al, Jul 21, 2003
  4. eric

    eric Guest

    Yes. I am interested in find out if this interface is compatible with SBC
    DSL network. Thanks. E.

    eric, Jul 22, 2003
  5. eric

    networkguy Guest

    Yes it will work with our DSL network. Use pvc 0/35

    networkguy, Jul 22, 2003