    Or, to upgrade the motherboard chipset, and use this LAN connection instead
    of my ADSL modem connection?

    Help!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxvbWlrZTcz?=, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Only the manufacturer can provide drivers for that modem, Microsoft does not
    develop drivers, your next best option is to use LAN Connection.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Aug 22, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW5nZWxvbWlrZTcz?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Most here have gone the LAN route because of lack of drivers for many
    modems.

    John Barnes, Aug 22, 2005
  4. You'll need to use a LAN connection to an external modem. (And this is the
    primary reason why I always recommend external, network connecyted, modems
    and/or routers for internet connectivity. No drivers are required to make it
    work, a critical requirement for those of us who must have the very latest.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 22, 2005