    this on any other DVD movies??

    E-mail address altered to foil spam.
    Remove spam and junk to reply via e-mail.

    whayface, Oct 21, 2004

  2. whayface

    Mook23 Guest

    It's pretty common these days. Some people will actually rip and burn
    another copy without the annoying shit at the beginning.

    Mook23, Oct 21, 2004

  3. whayface

    Matt Ackeret Guest

    Can you use the chapter-advance button, or hit STOP then menu?

    That works around some of them.

    Personally, I'd say RETURN it for this reason and tell them that's why
    you're returning it.

    Matt Ackeret, Oct 22, 2004
  4. whayface

    FAQmeister Guest

    But why would anyone even buy that terrible movie?

    They ought to give it away if they're going to force you to sit through
    their commercials.

    FAQmeister, Oct 22, 2004
  5. whayface

    Mark W Guest

    Are any of the trailers worth watching? Compared with 'Garfield - the movie'
    that is!

    Mark W, Oct 23, 2004