Adrian's Rojak Pot

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Aug 5, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Adrian's Rojak Pot has added a lot of content. So here is all of it in one simple post.
    _______________________
    We would like to inform you that the following video BIOS files have been added into the ARP Downloads Hub.
    - RadLinker & RadClocker
    - ATI Tool
    - ATI Tray Tools "
    Direct URL - http://downloads.rojakpot.com/files.php?cat=19
    _______________________
    "Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest! At stake is a 1GB Mushkin PC3200 222 Level II V2 Dual Pack Memory Kit! This is your chance to get this amazing memory kit for free!"

    Direct URL - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=244
    _______________________
    "Covering over 230 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 15 different specifications for each and every card! If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide!
    We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
    Here are the updates:-
    - Added the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and Graphics Media Accelerator 900.
    - Added the ATI Rage 128 VR and Rage 128 GL.
    - Added the Architecture specifications for ATI Radeon SDR, Radeon DDR and AIW Radeon DDR.
    - Corrected the Architecture specifications for ATI Radeon VE.
    - Corrected the Pixel/Texture Pipelines specifications for the Riva TNT and TNT2 series.
    - Relabelled NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti as NVIDIA GeForce 3.
    - Corrected the Interface specifications for ATI 3D Rage Pro and Rage Fury MAXX.
    - Corrected the Interface specifications for ATI Radeon X700, X700 LE, X700 Pro and X700 XT.
    - Corrected the DirectX Support specifications for the GeForce4 Ti series.
    - Corrected the Interface specifications for 3dfx Voodoo Banshee. "

    Direct URL - http://www.rojakpot.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=88

    Silverstrand, Aug 5, 2005