    So after running ADprep /forestprep, you need to run /domainprep on
    each infrastructure master for each domain? Even if you are only
    going to add a 2003 DC to one of the domains? Thanks

    pez, Mar 15, 2008

  2. RE: Adprep /domainprep: If you have multiple domains, you have to run

    "pez" wrote:

    > So after running ADprep /forestprep, you need to run /domainprep on
    > each infrastructure master for each domain? Even if you are only
    > going to add a 2003 DC to one of the domains? Thanks

    That's right because those domains are still in the same forest. Unless you
    have two totally separated and unrelated domains, then you will need to run
    adprep /domainprep on that only particular domain's DC that is holding the
    infrastructure master role

    Dragon Without Wings, Mar 15, 2008