    Sano Guest

    Anyone have any cockups viewin' pdfs in Crazy Browser? Arrgh.

    Hangs, freezes.

    Sano, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Sano

    Mara Guest

    Have you tried Firebird yet?

    "No problems with Reader 6 there."

    Mara, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Sano

    °Mike° Guest

    I've never had any problems with it. Have you tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling both?

    °Mike°, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Sano

    Sano Guest

    <eh> I'm looking around for a coupla corks for my ears. My brains are
    starting to run out onto the floor. <g>

    Sano, Jan 5, 2004
  5. Sano

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Delete all temporary files from the following folders:
    -- Windows\Temp
    -- Documents and Settings\[user profile]\Local Settings\Temp
    During usage, Acrobat and Adobe Reader create temporary files, which are
    stored in the Windows\Temp and Documents folder and the Settings\[user
    profile]\Local Settings\Temp folder. Acrobat and Adobe Reader may create
    excessive temporary files, which can overload the system processor and cause
    the application to freeze or close. Deleting these files frees up the
    processor.

    pcbutts1, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Sano

    Sano Guest

    Yeah, thanks pc. I've probably got some other issues going on. I haven't
    particulary tested but it looks like v6 *really* makes temp files, big
    time.

    Sano, Jan 6, 2004