    Will M Guest

    Is there a web browser that recognizes adobe rgb 1998 color profiles on
    JPGs?

    Will M, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Will M

    Eric Gill Guest

    No.

    And unless you're doing pages for an environment you control, you shouldn't
    bother with any new tech until Internet Exploder supports it.

    And - before the flamewar begins - I *despise* IE, and would love to be
    able to use a whole bunch of useful tech, like PNG, on my web pages.
    Reality keeps that from being a practical option, though.

    Eric Gill, Nov 15, 2004

  3. You can use PNG - just not PNG with alpha transparency. (Apologies if
    you already knew that.)

    Stephen Poley, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Will M

    Eric Gill Guest

    I did. However, the alpha transparency is what really distinguishes PNG
    from JPG/GIF, so...

    Eric Gill, Nov 15, 2004