    I payed more then $500 for PS and get this stump.

    Could anyone help with this?

    Bob

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Vlad Gunko

    adm Guest

    Use the correct Adobe Camera RAW plug in !

    Download it from the Adobe website and follow the installation instructions.

    adm, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Vlad Gunko

    Eric Gill Guest

    You've got problems.
    I'm wagering Adobe could.

    Eric Gill, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Vlad Gunko

    Chris Myers Guest

    Make sure you're using the advanced mode instead of the standard user mode.
    This will give you many more options.

    Chris

    Chris Myers, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Vlad Gunko

    Vlad Gunko Guest

    How to switch it on?

    Bob

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005
  6. Vlad Gunko

    Vlad Gunko Guest

    It's not very funny. I downloaded Camera RAW plug in 2.3, installed as it
    told in instructions.

    Vlad Gunko, Jan 25, 2005
  7. Vlad Gunko

    Mike G. Guest

    Read the post from 1/21 on this topic, by . You might
    be in this same situation, where Nikon Capture overwrote the PS RAW
    Plug-In file.

    Mike G., Jan 25, 2005
  8. There's a little box that says "advanced properties". Check it. Then
    you'll have more parameters than you'll know what to do with.

    Brian C. Baird, Jan 25, 2005