    anyone ordered this product from this company? I get suspicious at
    super low prices.

    Aaron

    aaronep, Sep 1, 2005

  2. aaronep

    wavelength Guest

    if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck......

    it just might be a baleen whale on the internet.

    wavelength, Sep 1, 2005

  3. It allegedly is genuine software purchased with a group license. It
    supposedly works fine and is virus-free, but cannot be registered with
    Adobe.

    Morton

    Morton Linder, Sep 2, 2005
  4. aaronep

    Mike Berger Guest

    Then it's not really legitimate. Group licenses are issued
    to a group, and it doesn't sound like you're a part of the
    group. If you can't register it, you can't upgrade it either.

    Mike Berger, Sep 2, 2005
  5. aaronep

    John Doe Guest

    For a consumer, the ultimate capability of PSE-3 is likely far beyond what
    the average consumer can use or will need. For that person, an upgrade path
    should not be an issue. Heck for the price, it is practically a throwaway.

    A pro-sumer or full pro is likely considering the full PSCS rather than
    Elements, so again the upgrade limitation is not an issue.

    Best,

    Ross

    John Doe, Sep 2, 2005
  6. aaronep

    aaronep Guest

    thank's to all who replied to my inquiry about Photoshop Elements for
    only $19.95.

    I DID order the software from SOFTWAREDINER last week and it arrived
    today.

    No problem with installation. Product Key was provided. All is well!

    best, Aaron

    aaronep, Sep 10, 2005
  7. aaronep

    nbaebler Guest

    I purchased Alsoft's Disk Warrior from Software Diner a few weeks ago.
    When I tried to register with Alsoft, I was informed the software was
    pirated. I cannot register the product, I can't upgrade, and Software
    Diner DOES NOT reply to email.

    As the tech at Alsoft told me, "Thud."

    Buyer Beware.

    nbaebler, Sep 24, 2005
  8. aaronep

    Ray Fischer Guest

    If you used a credit card then dispute the charge as being fraudulent.

    Ray Fischer, Sep 24, 2005