    Does anyone know what is causing this? Is there a setting in the program
    that I need to change so it doesn't do this?

    Thanks.

    What's In A Name?, Oct 17, 2004

  2. What's In A Name?

    Trent SC Guest

    When I try to crop with this program I start to drag the crop tool over
    the
    You might find more success posting the question to
    which is more focused on this particular
    product.

    Good luck.

    Trent SC, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Thanks, I just posted.

    Sseadoubleyou, Oct 17, 2004
  4. What's In A Name?

    jils Guest

    maybe it works in the same way as photoshop - it's possible to set the
    marquee tool to a specific size or specific ratio. i've only used
    photoshop but it seems reasonable that the tools would be similar. just
    a thought.

    jils, Oct 17, 2004