Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 RAW Plug-In for Canon EOS 10D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by street shooter, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. If such a thing exists, how do I obtain it?

    Michael

    street shooter, Feb 19, 2004

  2. street shooter

    PTRAVEL Guest

    Adobe used to sell a Canon 60 plugin for Photoshop. It can be fixed, fairly
    simply, with a hex editor to work with the 10D. If you do a google search,
    you'll find lots of information about how to do this.

    As to where to obtain it, if Adobe no longer sells, I'm afraid I can't help
    you there.

    PTRAVEL, Feb 20, 2004

  3. street shooter

    JPS Guest

    In message <c13joo$1eklt0$-berlin.de>,
    The 10D and D60 have different color-balance needs. Dcraw, for example,
    treats a 10D RAW file like it was a D60 RAW file and it is too
    magenta-ish. Don't know if a simple white balance can fix it correctly.

    JPS, Feb 20, 2004
  4. street shooter

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Adobe used to sell a Canon 60 plugin for Photoshop.

    This was the RAW converter sold for $99 for Photoshop V 7.01 ... it won't work
    with Elements, I'm pretty sure.

    Bill Hilton, Feb 20, 2004
  5. street shooter

    PTRAVEL Guest

    You're quite correct, there is occassionally a magenta cast. It is,
    however, readily fixable in Elements.

    PTRAVEL, Feb 20, 2004
  6. street shooter

    PTRAVEL Guest

    It does -- I'm using it.

    PTRAVEL, Feb 20, 2004
  7. street shooter

    D. Guest

    Adobe have pulled the RAW plugin for PS7 from their site, instead you are
    directed to the Photoshop CS upgrade. Nice. Adobe should rename the product
    line 'Photo$hop'.
    -Deck

    D., Feb 21, 2004
  8. The raw converter works with Elements 7.01 Check and make sure your camera
    is listed

    Robert Brodie, Mar 1, 2004