Adobe-Macromedia Flash Player: Not Working ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Robert11, Mar 26, 2007.

  1. Robert11

    Robert11 Guest

    Hello,

    Running XP, and using Firefox.

    Have downloaded and installed the latest Adobe-Macromedia Flash player, but
    can't get anything
    that uses Flash to work. Didn't before, either.

    Under Firefox Options, the box for "block pop-up windows" in Content is Not
    checked

    I do have Ad-Block Plus running, but don't see anything in it that would
    block Flash from working.
    Not really that familiar with Ad-Block, so perhaps there is something in
    there blocking Flash ?

    Any thoughts on ?

    Thanks,
    Bob