    transport the programs, or would it be easier to wait the 2 weeks before

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, Sep 30, 2009

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    tony cooper Guest

    Certainly. I run Photoshop CS4, Elements 5.0, and Lightroom. No
    conflict. I also have Photoshop 7.0 on the computer because I never
    got around to deleting it, but I never use it anymore.

    tony cooper, Oct 1, 2009

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    whisky-dave Guest

    Is this still true if say you desktop is PC and your laptop in a Mac.
    Last time I looked at it you could you needed to but two licenses,
    actually two separate sets of software.

    I wonder how many installs you're allowed on one computer i.e a dual boot
    mac/windows

    Maybe I should read the license agreement, I've heard it cures insomnia ;-)

    whisky-dave, Oct 2, 2009
  4. Gordon MacPherson

    Guest Guest

    photoshop is two macs or two pcs, no mixing. lightroom is two
    computers, either platform.
    each side counts as one, which is mainly an issue with photoshop since
    it requires activation.

    Guest, Oct 2, 2009
  5. Gordon MacPherson

    whisky-dave Guest

    Yes true.
    Me neither, nor the person that has to teach PS and know how to do
    it on a Mac and a PC. Not that there should be a big difference but when
    teaching from the year 1 you get people that haven't used a computer before.
    So one option would be to ask them do you want to learn it via a PC or a
    Mac.
    So then you have to buy two computers, or dual boot
    Now what exactly does trhe license say does it say you can install it on two
    computers
    and that's it, I think it's more specific. Two computers where you only use
    one at a time.
    i.e you don't use PS on two computers at the same time as that would break
    the license agreement
    I assume if one were a PC and one were a Mac, but if they were both PC or
    both Mac
    then it's OK.
    And some further questions.

    whisky-dave, Oct 6, 2009