    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...f93&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Guest, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Version 9.0.45.0 works fine with Vista x64.
    Uninstall the version you have first: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

    For IE 64-bit there is no version yet.

    --
    Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
    Coreâ„¢ 2 Extreme X6800

    Guest, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 22, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    What would anyone be voting for?

    All you have to do is go to the Adobe web site and download the current
    version!

    I vote "NO" because this is a totally useless waste of web space!!!!!

    Guest, Jun 22, 2007