    Anyone else having trouble installing adobe flash player 9. I am running
    Windows XP service pack 2 and IE 7 and I cannot get the thing to install. I
    have been trying everything for the last two days to no avail. TIA...

    BJ, May 31, 2007

  2. BJ

    Ghostrider Guest

    About the only thing I have noticed is that it is not very stable in
    Netscape 7.1. Will occasionally abort Netscape 7.1 when attempting to
    display a graphic.

    Ghostrider, May 31, 2007

  3. Wayne Stewart, Jun 1, 2007
  4. BJ

    cattanack Guest

    Maybe your security settings in IE are not allowing you to use and or
    install flash in IE.

    You should install and use FireFox if you want an easy flash fix. It
    will work with flash without trying to 'make it work' and it loads
    pages much faster. I will only use IE for updating or if a site
    demands using
    it.

    cattanack, Jun 1, 2007