Adobe Flash Player on Vista & IE & Firefox does not work

Discussion in 'Software' started by MarkSatterfield, Oct 30, 2008.

  1. MarkSatterfield

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Central Florida
    Hi all,

    I am having trouble keeping Flash installed on Vista with both IE & Firefox.

    * If Flash is installed, it works fine (tested with YouTube) during that particular session.

    * Once I reboot the system, Flash goes away, and a reinstallation is required. Every single time.

    So, the installation is valid, but somehow something gets corrupted during the reboot.

    Any ideas?

    --Mark

    http://www.marksatterfield.com

    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
    MarkSatterfield, Oct 30, 2008

  2. MarkSatterfield

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Central Florida
    Additional information here --

    IE & Firefox Flash work if run in "Administrator" mode -- otherwise, will not work.

    MarkSatterfield, Dec 18, 2008

  3. MarkSatterfield

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined: